It is finally Summer!
Which means it is the season to start planning your Fall 2021 wedding!
This styled shoot at The Barn at Riverbend should inspire any bride for a beautiful, elegant, fall outdoor wedding.
Some great ideas to incorporate into your fall weddings.
- Skip the dark colors! Pop your fall wedding with light purples, pinks, and blue!
- Hire Banana Who? Booth for your unique photo booth experience!
- Have your menu’s on planks of wood stationed at each table
- Grab yourself a beautiful cathedral veil from your dress shop to make your bridal images really pop!
- Have your florist make you custom masks from florals for your photo booth!
- Tier up your cake table to have a grander feel to your cake.
- Have your stationery artist use deckle edge paper instead of a straight edge. It gives your wedding an elegant and vintage feel.
- Use velvet table cloths to give a great texture to your wedding decor
- Purchase a tan tux/suit instead of a navy for your groom.
- Last but not least…. make sure you give yourself a ton of time to take the gorgeous bride and groom portraits like these below!
Vendors who made this shoot possible:
The Barn at Riverbend | Brick and Ivory Events | Ashley Ice Photography | Fiore Florals | Banana Who? Booth | With Love and Letters | Ultrapom | Shanelise MUA | Altar Bridal | Tip Top Tux | McClains Bakery | Pop Culture Sculptures